ASPIRA DRAINAGE SYSTEM PRODUCT FEATURES
- No preauthorization paperwork
- The Drainage Bag has a low vacuum siphon activating pump – makes it simple to initiate drainage and does not lose vacuum1
- The Drainage Bag is less bulky than other home drainage products1 – requires less storage space than competitive product
- Multiple packaging options – Complete Kit, Essential Kit and Starter Kit provide flexibility
- Stylet with HydroGlide Coating– decreases leakage during insertion and helps stiffen catheter to facilitate insertion1
- (3) placement options – antegrade and retrograde. Also capable of being placed over-the-wire
- Distally and proximally trimmable catheter – either end can be trimmed to facilitate placement
- Repairable catheter valve – enables a patient with a damaged
valve or catheter to retain the catheter
and have it repaired rather than removed or replaced
- 1 Liter drainage bag – lightweight and compact
Please consult product labels and inserts for any indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, cautions and instructions for use.
1Data on file.